Disley Parish consists of two Anglican churches: St Mary’s, Disley and St. John’s, Furness Vale, which celebrated its Centenary in 2012. We are a friendly, open evangelical Church where all are welcome, and together we aim:
- to grow in our knowledge and love of God
- to apply our faith to everyday life
- to share Christ with others
- to work closely with other local churches and
- to be outward looking to our local community
At St Mary’s, Disley, we worship in an historic building and try to be sensitive to our 450 year heritage. However in the outworking of our faith, we seek to be modern and relevant to all ages and actively involved in the wider Church. To find out more about our church life or make other enquiries, please contact either our Parish Administrator or the Vicar.